Friday, July 10, 2009

It's been such a long time since I wrote anything free tongued and at my own volition. Well over a year. I wonder if my life used to be more interesting, or that I was more interested in it to compel me to write about it.

I had more to be happy and unhappy about back then, more to consider and reason with, to frown over, greater cause for trepidation, perhaps more people who I thought might care to read what I wrote.

I do recall getting away with things I no longer can. I once could discuss dramas without worrying about the parties concerned dropping eaves into my myspace. Since those worlds have collided and no longer can I so easily mention my troubles and express my feelings.
However, it must be noted that nobody reads this blog, none of my friends know it exists, so I should be safe as long as this remains the case.

My Boxer, Audrey, is asleep at the foot of my bed. She must have the canine equivalent of sleep apnea for her breathing can be easily heard over the rain outside. She has been my only consistent buddy these holidays. What awful holidays they have been. Who would have thought Michael Jackson could cause a stinging cessation to what was your favourite and strongest friendship? I've been mourning so much since he died I might as well become a fucking posthumous fan.

I can't wait to go back to uni. Finally I'll have something to keep me busy, give me a place to go, force me to leave the house for something more enjoyable than any night out I've had in recent memory.

Something threw a spanner in my works. I need to return to factory specifications and finnegan begin again.

No comments:

Post a Comment